GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR INSTALLATION
- It is vital Machinery is properly grounded and using the correct voltage.
- Be careful when moving or picking up your machine.
- Bowls are only held to their table by rubber leveling feet.
- Pick up your machine from underneath it’s base, or table if included.
- When moving machine, be sure that table is not tipped at steep angle.
Open shipping crate:
- Remove Yellow Shipping Springs.
- Yellow Springs are for shipping purposes only
- Remove Machinery from the crate and check for any damage.
- When Machine is at final location and resting place, make sure everything is level.
- Determine if the mounting surfaces and/or tables are strong and stable enough to accommodate Machinery.
- Check all bolts and tighten, if required.
- If mounting surface vibrates excessively, it can interfere with vibration of bowl.
- Make sure nothing encounters the bowl, base unit, inline or hopper.
Do not overload Bowl:
- Unless specified by Vibcon, part level should not exceed height of first turn of track inside bowl.
Turn machine on:
- Vibcon recommended machines settings – based on testing and run-off – are already input into the system and will appear when machine is turned on.
- Make sure flow controls for air jets are pushed down in a locked position to endure air settings remain set.
- Make sure air regulator is set at PSI specified.